Saturday, December 25, 2010

Everything's Gonna Be Alright

December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

Not to beat a dead horse, but honestly the best moment of 2010 that showed me everything is going to be alright was when I got my new job. There were plenty of times that I questioned why things weren't happening right when I wanted to. It feels like the right moment to me at that specific time, but I realize now that there are so many other pieces that have to fall into place before the silver lining comes to show its face.

I think the best way to incorporate this discovery in the year ahead is to try to remind myself when things are tough, that the universe is out there, moving things around & working its magic to make things "alright." And even though it might not happen when I specifically want it to happen, doesn't mean that it won't happen. It just means that there are other things in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment