Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pose for the Camera

December 25th: Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.
When we were in San Francisco, all I wanted to do was rent bikes and sing "In the Summertime" by Jerry Mungo. So, we did. We got bikes down at Fisherman's Wharf and biked all the way to the Golden Gate Bridge, over the bridge, and down to Sausalito. This picture was taken by a complete stranger on the very first take. We couldn't believe it ourselves. Absolute perfection!

I think this image reveals a few different things about me. I think it shows being fun & adventurous, as well someone who follows their dreams. If you read in my post about traveling, I've wanted to go to California my entire life and I finally made it happen.

It's not just about who I am currently, but it will be a constant reminder to never let my dreams go, be more adventurous, and do absolutely everything I can to live my life & not hold back.

No comments:

Post a Comment